Fun Cooking Time with Indian Potato Recipes in Your Kitchen
Indian potato recipes will give you inspiration to get a delicious Indian food made from potato. Like this one, the Indian potatoes. If you want to make this dish you need to prepare all of these ingredients.
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ ground turmeric
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- Chopped cilantro
- 1 1/3 cups canned low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 small russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Now, you can start your cooking time. By follow this direction from the Indian potato recipes you will get the right taste.
- Prepare your skillet and heat oil to cook the garlic, turmeric, coriander, ginger, and paprika.
- One minute later you can add the potatoes then broth.
- Cook your ingredients and cover the skillet.
- Uncover then increase the heat and continue cooking.
- Stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the lemon juice over your food.
- Transfer the dish into a plate then add the chopped cilantro before serve.
Your Indian potatoes is ready to serve. You can enjoy this dish for dinner with your family. For another potato recipe, you can search and try more Indian potato recipes.