Easy and Quick Indian Recipes for Color Your Dinner
Easy and quick Indian recipes will give you some ideas to make delicious Indian food. You can try the chicken stir fry if you want to taste an Indian food for dinner. To make this dish you need all of these ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Boneless and skinless chicken
- 2 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 ½ teaspoon fennel powder
- 2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 medium onion
- Red food color
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 big bell pepper
Prepare all of your ingredients in the kitchen table then follow this direction below from the easy and quick Indian recipes.
- Combine all of the seasoning ingredients and let the chicken marinated for 1 hours.
- Cut your onion and bell pepper.
- Prepare your oil in a pan and use to fry the chicken.
- In the same oil, fry the veggies until cooked well but still crispy.
- Mix every ingredients well.
The chicken stir fry is ready to serve. You can serve this dish with rice or bread. Please serve your dish as soon as possible so your family can enjoy it hot. The easy and quick Indian recipes will tell you another delicious food recipe you can try at home.