Easy Cookery Recipes For Newbie
Cookery recipes that currently exist are highly variable. You can choose so many recipes that suit your taste. But its better if you try to cook with some of the dishes are easy and do not require special skills in cooking.
Cookery recipes that maybe you can try yourself at home are the cone of meat pancakes. The pancakes are usually made with a topping of butter or various other toppings altered using meat toppings. For those of you who are curious about the following is the complete recipe.
Materials / ingredients:
• 100 grams of ground beef
• 1/2 onion, finely chopped
• 50 grams of finely sweet corn
• 2 red tomatoes, boiled, peeled, seeds, coarsely chopped
• 2 tbsp tomato sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/2 tsp sugar
• 100 ml water
• 1 tablespoon oil to fry
• 200 grams of cake flour
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 eggs, whipped off
• 200 ml milk
• 30 grams of margarine, in the melt
50 grams of grated cheddar cheese
1. Heat the oil sauté onion until fragrant. Enter ground beef. Stir until it changes color. Add finely sweet corn, red tomatoes, and tomato sauce. Stir in salt, pepper, and sugar. Stir well. Pour water. Cook until soft and pervasive. Set aside.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder. Add sugar and salt. Stir well. Mix the eggs and milk. Stir well. Pour a little into the flour mixture, stirring. Enter melted margarine in small increments, stirring gently. Pour in a griddle without spread with margarine. Let the origin skinned. Allow to mature.
3. Take a piece of pancake. Cone shape. Tie with butcher paper. Give contents and a sprinkling of grated cheese.
For those of you who are used to make pancakes then cookery recipes this time will seem so easy for you.