Cook the Indian Snacks Recipes at Your Home
Indian snacks recipes will give idea for you cook Indian snacks. You can also get the right directions and the list of ingredients. You can start by try to cook the Masala biscuit. You have to prepare these ingredients below for make this snack.
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 or 2 green/dry red chilies
- ¾ cup butter or ghee
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- A pinch asafetida
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 strands curry leaves
- 1 piece ginger
It’s your cooking time! Read the Indian snacks recipes for you get the right direction. You can also follow the direction below.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well until you get chapatti dough like.
- When you get the dough is not moist enough you can add 3 tablespoons curd.
- Roll out the dough until you get it in a big circle with 1 inch thickness.
- Cut the dough into cookie shapes.
- Arrange the dough into baking dish.
- Bake your dough for 15-20 minutes in 325°F.
- Let it cool.
When you get your biscuits are cool enough, you can keep them in an airtight container. You can enjoy the masala biscuit with hot tea or coffee. If you want, you can try other Indian snacks recipes at your own kitchen.