Try Indian Food Recipes at Your Kitchen
Indian food recipes will lead you to the right direction for make a delicious food with Indian taste. This is one of dish that easy and simple but delicious, the Indian curried barley pilaf. For make this dish you have to prepare these ingredients.
- 3 ½ cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 ½ cups pearl barley
Now, you can start your cooking time. You have to read the Indian food recipes and follow the directions below. Please be careful because if you follow the direction well you will get the perfect taste.
- Prepare your skillet for melt the butter.
- Use the skillet for cook the barley and onion.
- Five minutes later you can add the turmeric, curry powder, black pepper, salt, and allspice.
- Add the chicken broth and bring to a simmer
- Let your ingredients cooked well by cover the skillet.
- 40 minutes later you can fluff the pilaf using a fork.
- Add the raisins, and silvered almonds.
Your dish is ready to serve. Transfer your dish in a plate and garnish. Serve it hot and enjoy with your family. You can try other Indian food recipes at your own kitchen.