Practice the Healthy and Easy Recipes for Your Lunch
Healthy and easy recipes will give you the complete direction to cook a healthy food for your healthy body. Like this one dish, the green fritters. To make this dish let’s prepare the ingredients first.
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free flour or rice flour
- 140 g grated courgettes
- 85 g broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- Small pack dill
- 3 medium eggs
Now, let’s start your cooking time. You can read the healthy and easy recipes or follow the direction below to get the perfect taste.
- Using a clean tea towel, squeeze the courgettes to remove the excess moisture.
- In a bowl, mix the beaten eggs, courgettes, most of the dill, and broccoli. Mix together.
- Into the mixture, add the flour and seasoning.
- Prepare oil in a frying pan and put the mixture in the pan for frying. You can use a large serving spoon to put the mixture.
- Fry the mixture for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
Your delicious dish is ready to enjoy. Transfer your dish in a plate and garnish before you serve it for your family. Enjoy your dish for lunch with ice tea. You can try other healthy and easy recipes at your kitchen for your daily menu.