Marathi Recipes for You to Prepare Your Special Dish
Marathi recipes will tell you so many kinds of food recipe. You can cook that unique and delicious food by yourself at your own kitchen. Like this one example, the bhakri. To make this dish, please prepare all of these ingredients.
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 5 cups bajra flour
Now, you can start your cooking time. Please prepare the ingredients in your kitchen table. Read the Marathi recipes before you start cooking and follow the direction below to get the right taste.
- Boil water with salt.
- In a mixing bowl, put the flour and make well in between.
- Add the hot water to the flour little by little.
- Knead the mixture with your hands and keep going until you get the soft and elastic dough.
- Take a lemon sized of the dough then flatten the dough with your palm. Remember you have to put some dry flour in your hand to prevent the dough stick in your hand. Please press the dough until you get the flat bread.
- Heat the tawa and put your flat bread in the hot tawa.
- Please pit some drops of water in the top of your bhakri. You need to do that to prevent the bhakri from getting dried out.
- Continue cooking the bhakri and remember to flip frequently.
- Remove the bhakri from the tawa and spread with some butter or ghee.
Your dish is ready to serve. Please garnish before you serve it for your family. You can search and try more Marathi recipes if you want to taste the delicious Marathi dish.