Let’s Try the Indian Recipes in Marathi Language at Your KitchenIndian recipes in Marathi language will help you to make a delicious Indian food. These recipes will tell you the ingredients and direction to make an Indian dish in Marathi language. Like this one dish, the Banarasi Aloo Matar Sabji. You can get the recipe of this dish in Marathi language. But if you can’t understand the Marathi language, you can get the recipe in another language. Like for this dish, you can start by prepare the ingredients below.
- ½ kg tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 large potatoes
- ½ cup green peas
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
Let’s start your cooking time. Please read the Indian recipes in Marathi language or follow the direction below.
- Cut your potatoes into cubes and washed them.
- Boil 4 cups water in a vessel. Reduce the heat and put the tomatoes in the water. Cook until you get the tomatoes become soft. Take the tomatoes from the water and let it cool.
- Combine the cubed potatoes, green peas, and water in a pressure cooker. After two whistles you can let the pressure to ease and open the lid.
- When you get the tomatoes cool you can peel them and grind for you get a fine paste.
- Prepare oil in a heavy bottomed vessel for cook the cumin seeds, red chili powder, and turmeric powder. Add some water if necessary.
- Stir in the green peas and potatoes. Use the water to cook the tomatoes for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the ground tomatoes and seasoning with salt. Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes;
Your dish is ready to enjoy. You can serve the dish with phulka or rice. The Indian recipes in Marathi language will tell you the right direction to cooking a good dish.