Indian Veg Recipes in Hindi for Your Cooking Guide
Indian veg recipes in Hindi will give you the right direction to cook a delicious food for vegetarian. If you are a vegetarian and want to get the Indian taste in your food you can try to make the broccoli and tofu in garlic sauce. To make this dish please prepare all of these ingredients.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 diced onion
- Approx 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 block firm or extra firm tofu
- 3 tablespoon corn starch
- Press the tofu and cut it into 1 inch cubes.
- Prepare your skillet with olive oil to cook the garlic and onions.
- After the onions become clear, please put the ginger, broccoli, cayenne, and tofu in the pan.
- Continue cooking until you get the broccoli cooked well.
- Combine the soy sauce, water, and corn starch in a bowl. Mix them well then add the mixture to the cooked broccoli and tofu.
- Continue cooking and stirring well until the sauce get thickens.
Your delicious and healthy dish is ready to serve. You can transfer your dish in a plate then garnish before you serve it. For another delicious foods you can get it from Indian veg recipes in Hindi.