Indian Broccoli Recipes to Cook at Your Kitchen
Indian broccoli recipes will lead you to cook the healthy Indian food. Like broccoli bajji, this is a kind of food that easy and simple to cook at your own kitchen. If you want to make this dish you need to prepare the ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- Baking soda
- 2 cups gram flour
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- ¼ cup oil
Now, you can start your cooking time. Please follow the directions from the Indian broccoli recipes and you will get the right taste of this dish.
- Combine the gram flour, red chili powder, salt, baking soda, and rice flour then mix them together to make the bajji flour. Please gradually add some water.
- Prepare your kadai to heat oil and cook the broccoli in the bajji batter.
- Cook until the entire broccoli coated well with the batter.
- Fry your broccoli and drain.
The broccoli bajji is ready to serve for your family. Please remember to garnish your food before serve. You can enjoy the broccoli bajji with ice tea or coffee. To try another Indian food at your home you can try Indian broccoli recipes.