Indian Biryani Recipe Modification
Indian biryani recipe is certainly not foreign to many people. Chicken biryani is one that must be served meals a day – a day of celebration. But now comes a new variant of the chicken biryani. How to cook chicken biryani is almost the same as usual.
For those of you who are tired of eating Indian biryani recipe you must try recipe usually chicken briyani this one. In general, the materials used are not much different. Differ only in the seasoning to be used. In more details the following is the recipe:
Ingredients and seasonings:
• 4 cm ginger coarsely chopped
• 6 cloves of garlic, peeled
• 95 g (⅓ cup) natural yoghurt
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 1 tsp turmeric
• 1 tsp chili finely
• 1 tsp garam masala
• 2 small green chili, finely chopped
• ⅓ cup chopped coriander leaves
• ⅓ cup chopped mint leaves
• 8 pieces of chicken
• Pinch of saffron
• 2 tablespoons butter
• ¼ cup vegetable oil
• 4 red onions, thinly sliced
• ⅓ cup almonds
• 2 dried bay leaves
• 3 cloves
• 2 spines cinnamon
• 3 cardamom pods, bruised
• 1 tsp cumin seeds
• 3 cups basmati rice, soak in cold water for 2 hours
How to cook:
1. Puree the garlic, ginger, turmeric, chili, garam masala, green chilies, coriander and mint leaves. Blend it all up really – really smooth.
2. Then prepare the yogurt in a bowl. Add the herbs that have been smoothed. Mix it all up really – really flat.
3. Add chicken and coat chicken with seasoning. Then let stand in the refrigerator.
4. Prepare a skillet, heat oil and butter. Sauté until the onions have to. If it is brown and drain lift. After the sautéed almonds and remove and drain.
5. Prepare a large pot. Enter the bay leaf, cloves, and cinnamon, cardamom and cumin seeds. Enter the rice into it. Do not forget to add enough water. Stir in rice and seasonings until blended. Add chicken.
6. Stir chicken with rice until evenly distributed. Stir until completely cooked rice – cooked through.