Cook with Indian Okra Recipes at Your Home
Indian okra recipes will give you some new creations to make delicious food from okra. Like this one dish, the Indian-spiced okra. To make this dish, prepare all of the ingredients first.
- 1 pound small to medium okra pods
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ¾ teaspoon brown mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Serrano chile
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
It’s the time for cooking your okra. Please read the Indian okra recipes and follow the direction below.
- Prepare your skillet in over medium-high heat for cook the mustard seeds. Cook until toasted and fragrant.
- Add the remaining ingredients and canola oil. Cook together and remember to always stirring.
- Cover the ingredients and reduce the heat. Continue cooking for 8 minutes and remember to always stirring.
- Uncover then increase the heat and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
The delicious Indian-spiced okra is ready to eat. Transfer your okra in a plate then garnish before serve. You can enjoy the okra for lunch and try other Indian okra recipes for the next delicious dish.