Simple South Indian Recipes to Try at Your Kitchen
Simple South Indian Recipes will be your guide to cook a delicious Indian food. Like this one delicious dish, Bellam Kudumulu. This is a kind of food that made from rice flour. If you want to make this dish you have to prepare all of the ingredients first.
- 2 tablespoons grated coconut
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons ghee
- 1 cup rice flour
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1/3 cups and 1 tablespoon grated jaggery
To make this dish, you need to read the complete ingredients and method from Simple South Indian Recipes. The recipe will tell you the right direction and method to get the best taste of Bellam Kudumulu.
- Boil water in a vessel then put the jaggery and wait until completely melt.
- Stir in your grated coconut and cardamom powder. Please mix carefully then reduce the heat. Pour the rice flour and continue stirring well.
- Cover the vessel and continue cooking in low heat. 8 minutes later turn off the heat and uncover. Wait until cool then shape the dough.
- Shape the dough into small balls and make it flat. Before shape the dough you can grease your hand with ghee.
- Steam all of the dough for 8-10 minutes.
Your kudumulu is ready to serve. Arrange them in a plate and garnish before serve. You can enjoy this dish with hot tea or coffee. Feel curious with another dish? Just read and try the Simple South Indian Recipes.