Practice the South Indian Recipes in Tamil Language at Your Home
South Indian recipes in Tamil language will guide you to collect the ingredients and practice the step by step to cook South Indian food. Let’s try Kothu Chapathi to have an Indian taste at your home. If you want to make this dish you need to collect all of these ingredients.
- 4 slit green chilies
- Coriander leaf
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 cups chopped chapatti pieces
- ¼ cup chopped carrot
- ¼ cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon chopped scallion
- ¼ cup chopped green beans
- ¼ cup chopped cabbage
- ¼ cup chopped capsicum
- ½ cup chopped tomato
Let’s start your cooking time! To get the best Indian taste you have to follow the directions from South Indian recipes in Tamil language.
- Prepare a pan and oil to cook the onion with salt.
- When the onion become translucent, add green chili and tomato.
- When you get the mushy tomato, add chili powder and turmeric powder.
- A few minutes later, add the chopped vegetables and cook them all.
- Add chapatti and coriander leaves.