Easy Recipe For Dinner Aloo Ghabi
Easy recipe for dinner Aloo Ghabi can be your choice if you get bored with Western food and want to try tasty food with spices that dominate, and then the Indian cuisine may be one that can be tried. Like Indonesia, India cuisine also uses ingredients and spices are quite a lot of food.
One fairly easy to make easy recipe for dinner Aloo Ghabi, but still healthy to diet and suitable for today’s dinner menu is Aloo Gobi. Let’s refer to the following recipe.
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 clove onion, chopped
1 vertebra ginger, cut into matchsticks
Red chili, chop oblique
Turmeric powder (if no, can the first segment of fresh turmeric mashed)
Salt to taste
See Also : wedding in india
How to make easy recipe for dinner Aloo Ghabi:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes, cut the cauliflower to taste. Rinse both the material.
- Heat oil and sauté garlic and onion until fragrant; add the ginger, and coriander that has been refined.
- Add salt to taste and seasoning curry and turmeric powder; add honey and a little water. Simmer.
- Put the potatoes and wait for approximately 5 minutes, and enter the cauliflower.
- Cook until cooked, and serve easy recipe for dinner Aloo Ghabi.